A place to keep track of things I have done.
- Finished Udacity’s Deep Learning Nanodegree
- Graduated company’s internal accelerated leadership program
- Won internal hackathon. I was the sole developer in a team of 5.
- Built proof of concept turned production angular app using Handsontable with custom event hooks
- Built two applications into production using .NET Core and angular.
- Built a quiz for company’s internal Giving Campaign to raise money ($2000) for charity using .NET Core Razor Pages. This can be reused every year to raise money with a different set of questions.
- Finished Udacity’s Machine Learning Nanodegree
- Demoed IoT, AR, VR, Chatbot and Alexa to CEO and team
- Built proof of concept turned production .NET Core app with Angular 4 frontend to automatically capture necessary information from periodic PDF reports.
- Built successful Proof of concept Alexa skill into production using Flask-Ask
- Setup authentication and authorization in a production app using windows authentication on the backend and angular 2 auth guards on the client side
- Implemented parallel processing using Task Parallel Library and wrote unit tests for the console application
- Serverless hosting of flask web apps on AWS using API Gateway and lambda functions using Zappa
- Built proof of concept for MATLAB Distributed Computing Server
- Built a hybrid cloud computing platform proof of concept to run compiled MATLAB code on Azure/AWS/local cluster
- Built production C# console application and installed as a windows service
- Hired intern from hackathon who converted to full-time employee
- Mentored two summer interns
- Showcased demos of below emerging tech proof of concepts to Senior Leadership team
- Built multilingual Chatbot with IBM Watson backend, AngularJS and Angular Material frontend, Google translate integration and speech to text.
- Built proof of concept using Azure Face API and Azure Emotion API for paperless sign in
- Built Alexa skill using NodeJS and lambda functions
- Built hybrid mobile apps using Ionic for proof of concepts
- Built Augmented Reality scenes using Unity and then Ionic
- Built Virtual Reality scenes for Oculus Rift and integrated with Leap Motion for hands
- Built a responsive web app and hosted on Firebase to collect interview feedback during a conference eliminating use of paper.
- Built proof of concept hybrid app to track attendance using beacons
- Finished in top 10 of internal Hackathon
Aug - Dec 2015
Hired at a hackathon as Full stack developer at New York Life
- Learned AngularJS, C#, SQL and push code to production
- Built Virtual Reality scenes using Unity for Google Cardboard
June - July 2015
- Hired as Full stack developer at Defy Ventures
- Learned a lot from Reid here:
Django, deploying production app to Ubuntu server, cron jobs, workflow using git branches and GitHub issues.